Saturday, August 1, 2015

Freebies And Product Testing

Hi, I'm Lisa. I used to work as a teacher. I just had my first baby not long ago. Now I'm a stay-at-home mom.


The main reason why I created this blog is to share with others my experience of how to get freebies and product testing opportunities. After all, who doesn't like to receive products for free in their mail?! 

Of course, as a return for the free products I received, I always try to leave my honest reviews if possible. But sometimes I can't find a proper channal to write my reviews. That's the other reason why I created this blog. 

Hopefully, more and more people can join me and start to receive free products. At the same time, I can share with people my honest reviews of the free products I receive. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment